Passionate about Mental Health and Wellness
- Sex, Relationships, and Divorce
- Adjustment Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Life Transitions
About Emma Neuberger
Emma believes our lives are built on relationships—to others and within ourselves. Using emotion-focused therapy and individualized treatment to provide a supportive, welcoming, and confidential environment, she seeks to help everyone who is looking to find peace in their lives.
She is currently obtaining her Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Capella University.
Emma has experience providing therapy for children, adolescents, and adults.
Education and Certifications
- University of Wisconsin -La Crosse: Bachelors of Science: Biology
- Capella University- Masters of Science: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Gottman Method Therapy: Level 1
- Telehealth Certified
- Electroencephalogram Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician 2017-2022